Violent Crime Law
Murder Defense Lawyer in Salinas, CA
Assault and battery charges require aggressive and competent legal representation. When you need assault defense attorneys in Salinas, CA, contact Thelander Law immediately. For years, our law office has stood on the side of individuals charged with violent crimes and fought to have the charges reduced or even dropped. We are intimately familiar with this area of criminal law, and as your law firm, we guarantee compassionate legal counsel.
The consequences of an assault or battery conviction are severe. You need a lawyer who is deeply familiar with the legal system and is ready to put up a sustained fight to protect your rights. If you are facing assault charges, schedule a consultation at our office to talk to a lawyer you can trust.
Aggressive Defense against Felony Chargers
In legal terms, battery refers to the infliction of harmful or unwanted physical contact while assault is the threat and clear ability to commit such contact. These charges are taken very seriously, but as your violent crime lawyers, we draw on our extensive experience and legal knowledge to fight for a better outcome in your case. Call us right away if you have been charged with:
- Aggravated Assault
- Sexual Assault
- Domestic Violence
- Assault with a Deadly Weapon
Contact us today to consult with a knowledgeable attorney. We represent clients in Salinas, CA.
- Thelander is a straight shooter. Great attorney and representation.- Mike Brown. 1/12/2019
- Excellent lawyer. Great communication through his office. If you are looking for a criminal defense lawyer in Salinas, Gary is the #1 option. Cheers.- Mike Brown. 0/20/2019
- Mr. Thelander is an excellent attorney who is very sincere and more so knowledgeable in his practice. He is a person that cares about his clients and their best possible outcome. Just as he was as a District Attorney. I feel that being a prosecutor and now a Defense Attorney he has had the opportunity to study and perform all aspects of an Attorney which gives him the experience and understanding of his practice to represent his clients to full capacity. Highly recommended!!!!- Rhett P. Murphy. 11/21/2018
- Mr. Thelander is a great lawyer. He really helped my brother out, which in turn helped us. He was patient with us and is truly sincere.- Bobita L. 5/24/2018
- Very professional and personable. The way the matter was handled was very impressive. From the beginning to end I was put at ease in an uneasy situation. When we completed our business matter, I walked away feeling like I had a new friend.- scott murphy. 1/1/2018
- Great Law Firm - Former Monterey County Deputy District Attorney with vast knowledge & experience in providing comprehensive solutions to your criminal and civil issues.- James Huggins. 5/28/2017