Expungement Law in Salinas, CA
Growing up is a challenge no matter what your circumstances may be, and few escape their youth without making a few mistakes along the way. At Thelander Law, we understand that and our team is ready to provide the legal support you need to deal with your records properly. We have years of experience in dealing with expungement law in Salinas, CA. If you are considering the benefits of having your records sealed or expunged, the following are things that you can expect to look forward to after that task is achieved:
- Records Will No Longer Be Available To the Public
- No Necessary Disclosure for Job Applications
- No Necessary Disclosure When Applying for Housing
- No Necessary Disclosure When Applying for Certain Types Of Education
Our Expungement Law Practice Is Here for You
At our expungement law practice, you can expect us to take our jobs seriously, and never treat you like you are just another case file. We understand that the results of this legal endeavor can affect you for many years to come, and we will do everything in our power to make certain that your outcome is favorable for your future. Our knowledgeable team is ready to go to bat for you, and you can always expect prompt responses to all communications.
Contact our firm, Thelander Law, today in Salinas, CA, to get more information about having your records sealed or expunged.
- Thelander is a straight shooter. Great attorney and representation.- Mike Brown. 1/12/2019
- Excellent lawyer. Great communication through his office. If you are looking for a criminal defense lawyer in Salinas, Gary is the #1 option. Cheers.- Mike Brown. 0/20/2019
- Mr. Thelander is an excellent attorney who is very sincere and more so knowledgeable in his practice. He is a person that cares about his clients and their best possible outcome. Just as he was as a District Attorney. I feel that being a prosecutor and now a Defense Attorney he has had the opportunity to study and perform all aspects of an Attorney which gives him the experience and understanding of his practice to represent his clients to full capacity. Highly recommended!!!!- Rhett P. Murphy. 11/21/2018
- Mr. Thelander is a great lawyer. He really helped my brother out, which in turn helped us. He was patient with us and is truly sincere.- Bobita L. 5/24/2018
- Very professional and personable. The way the matter was handled was very impressive. From the beginning to end I was put at ease in an uneasy situation. When we completed our business matter, I walked away feeling like I had a new friend.- scott murphy. 1/1/2018
- Great Law Firm - Former Monterey County Deputy District Attorney with vast knowledge & experience in providing comprehensive solutions to your criminal and civil issues.- James Huggins. 5/28/2017